NAHB Meeting of the Members
New for 2017, this members-only event is a great opportunity to learn more about the association that advocates on your behalf.
Here's what you can expect:
- Learn how NAHB's grassroots guides the association’s direction and activities.
- Get a first-hand perspective on how NAHB develops its priorities and creates action plans.
- Discover the many membership benefits and network with like-minded building professionals.
EXCLUSIVE! As an added bonus, businesswoman and “Shark Tank” personality Barbara Corcoran will present her unique and winning strategies on how to lead teams to success.
This event is for NAHB members-only. It is complimentary, but an RSVP is requested. You can easily RSVP while you are registering for IBS.
IBS Education: Less Talk. More Doing.
With so many new, innovative and fun educational offerings to take advantage of, it’s hard to figure out what to mention first! That’s because IBS is the place to go when you want to be up-to-date on the latest trends, the newest techniques and the most forward-thinking business strategies.
Once again, there are a lot of exciting changes to look forwards to. In addition to a wide variety of new speakers and original programming, you’ll also get more hands-on, interactive learning opportunities than ever before. Get the details on what’s new for 2017.
Are Young Pro Events on Your Radar?
Unique to IBS is its Young Pro offerings—sessions, places and events that are geared specifically to providing 21- to 35-year olds with the tools you need to develop and build your career, make new connections and have some fun, too!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Over 130 education sessions—some of the best education opportunities available all year
- Informative exhibits from the nation’s largest residential housing construction trade event
- Specialized niche programing at IBS Centrals
- Networking with other young industry pros at events designed for you!